Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Vector art


I really enjoyed this project. I loved that i actually had to work at it a while, the others almost didn't take long enough. I also really love this kind of art so it was fun learning how to create it. The vector tool was kind of hard to get the hang of at first, I had to watch exactly where the demo put theirs otherwise it just wouldn't have turned out right. Once I got the hang of it, it really wasn't very hard. I would definitely rate this project a 10. I think the vector tool could turn out to be really useful in the future. I also learned how to use the gradient tool, which is also really cool.

1 comment:

mrs. banks villalobos said...

i love this project. i think it turned out just beautifully and the attention to detail is amazing. that glass table top is unreal. fantastic work.